Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I dont care if i'm gonna fall.... Do i?

Jem, Ed, Brian, Kk, Me, Wy, Leslie. (Shimin wasnt there yet).


Yesterday was awesome! Went Sentosa with Wy, Shimin, Kk, Ed, Jem and Leslie. And as usual, had Macs breakfast at Harbourfront centre. Then, headed to the beach to play volleyball and all other funny ball games and slack in the sea! But i dont know why i'm not tanned. Anyhoo, we hung around till like 4pm, had late lunch and stuffs, then we headed off for home. It've been so long since i last headed there! Later that night, met all of them again, including Brian for clubbing! And it was like their virgin club experience 'cept for Ed, Jem and I. And they were like saying is it gonna be painful? tired? and stuffs like that which sounds quite wrong. haha. Anyhoo, we went MOS but i didnt enjoyed much like last time, i dont know why. And last night, people were all so wierd. Nobody was there to dance so we decided to start the ball rolling. So 8 of us went to the dancefloor and started dancing. And only one or two groups of people came in to join but they left after awhile. So we decided to leave as well! But later that night, it was better! We left the club at 2am and headed to Macs to eat. And leslie said it was a painful experience, yet felt good. haha. And stupid heels were killing my feet big time. I walked bare footed on the way to Macs! Yea, it was quite bad. And we cant take cab back like how we always did because of the crazy increase in price. So we took NR7 back. All of us slept in the bus. It was damn nice to sleep, but i was feeling damn cold even with Jem's cardigan! Afterall, i had a great day! It's like, so long since i last had so much fun! =D And soon, 2007 will come to an end! As much as i want this year to end quickly, i'm not ready for the new year to come! I want to end this aint-really-nice-year for me but i dont wanna grow another year older so fast! I wanna stay 18! =/ On a brighter note, i know i'll have fun on the last day of 2007! =)

With love, on Sunday, December 30, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse